SBI Clerk Salary, SBI Assistant Salary: We are going to tell you details about the salary of clerk of SBI or SBI Associates. Lots of students and visitors ask us about the salary of SBI Clerk or SBI Assistant also a large number of students of our Bank Exams Preparation Group have recently joined SBI as a clerk. Many more will join the SBI Associate Banks shortly. So for all of you we are providing here details of SBI Clerk Salary & perks.
- The starting basic salary would be Rs. 7200/- for non graduates and for graduates it would be Rs. 8000/-, you will also get Dearness Allowance which is presently about 80 % of the basic salary, apart from Basic + D.A. you will also get HRA, Transport Allowance, Special pay etc.
- Scale of Pay: Rs. 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300.
- Total Emoluments: The total starting emoluments of a Clerical Cadre employee payable at Metro like Mumbai will be around Rs. 14,177/- per month for Graduates inclusive of D.A. and other allowances at the current rate. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting.
- Clerks are also entitled for a few perks such as petrol allowance, officiating allowance (after confirmation, if you perform duties in next clerical cadre). The lump sum rupee value of all such perks is about Rs. 1500/- to Rs. 2000/-.
- CAIIB Increments: You will also be entitled for two more increments if you complete your CAIIB after joining.
If you have any query you can post the comment below.
Disclaimer: All care has been taken while providing this information however publishers are not responsible for any discrepancy.
You may also like this: